Pajamas

So I've made a few changes to my blog...
The back ground...
The name...
all that fun stuff.
Now, 
Let me explain 
"The Pajama blogger"
its quite simple actually 
about 98% of the time 
when I'm blogging... 
I'm in my pajama's.
 I update my blog      
and I stalk people like its nobody's business.
I would stay in my pj's all day long if I could...
and you know what...
some times 
I DO! 
Just because I can.
********
Now...
Have you started you Christmas list?
Growing up my mom would have a write up a List to send to relatives  
and OF COURSE Santa!
It was SOOOO much easier to write the list when your a kid...
A pony.
A barbie.
A doll.
A doll house...
that kind of stuff.
even as a teenager it was easy...
Ipod.
Clothes.
Cds.
A car.
(yup, I did... the year I turned 16)
But as you get older you start to wonder...
What should I put on my Christmas List?
For me this year...
I would like.
A sewing machine.
ANYTHING for my craft room.
Clothes
(can never do without those)
and any donations to our baby fund.
Thats about it.
Boring.
I know.
but it would make me happy
:)
So be thinking...
What are you going to put on your Christmas List?

No comments: