I Refuse To Sink.

Sometimes life is rough. And sometimes all you want to do is give up. But I found a couple little pick me ups to help in those moments when you are beating yourself up for things you can't change and when life is hard.

My best friend always said that I was strong amidst the storm... I'm beginning to realize that.

You can always find reasons to smile. You are alive. You are loved. You are you. That is enough.

Sometimes it may not seem beautiful... But you will only be given what you handle. The struggle is hard. but you will succeed. No matter what everyone else says.

I AM.

I AM ENOUGH.


Life will try and beat you down. But you have a choice... To lie down and take it, or you can stand up tall and hold your head high. To prove to yourself and those around you that you CAN handle anything that is thrown at you. When life seems unbearable, sometimes being strong is the only option you have. It happened... and you are stronger for it.


I Refuse To Sink... How about you?

2 comments:

Meg said...

I'm glad you are back to your blog - I've missed you :) We can all help each other stay afloat - love you!

S.I.F. said...

I love these. Especially the second to last one!