Roller Coaster...

Lately,
I feel like I'm on a roller coaster.
I don't know how to describe it...
except for the fact that this isn't a fun one.
I almost feel bi-polar.
I'll be happy for a few hours...
then sad...
then mad...
And possibly back to happy.
I just had my period like a week ago so I know its not pms
(sorry for the tmi)
And if you tell me maybe I'm pregnant...
I'll punch you in the face.
Promise.
I mean the first part of the week was pretty ridiculous.
Not a good ridiculous.
Some stuff happened
and
I pretty much spent the whole day Tuesday crying.
Nobody died or anything.
People just were reminding me of my inability to have children.
Tuesday=Sucks.
Monday start out great.
But monday night started the down spiral
Wednesday was pretty cool though...
I met a lady who actually went to the fertility doctor that Gary and I went to see.
And she now has two kids.
Talking to her REALLY helped.
She also loves crafting...
So I sent her to my craft blog here...
Which has been very therapeutic.
It helps keep me sane.
I just wish I had the resources to fully test my abilities.
Anyways.
Hopefully the weekend will be decent.
I have a party to go to tonight for an AWESOME friend of mine.
Saturday I have to work
And Sunday.
Church.
I guess it won't be to exciting.
Okay...
Well thats everything out of my brain.
So I'll end now.
Toodles

No comments: