vacation over = SAD

We are home.
I'm not quite sure how I feel about it
(not that it matters)
I'm happy to be home....
yet I wish I was still enduldging myself on the beach.
Both trips were fun and eventful.
I got to see some really cool things and spend time with people that I don't really get to spend time with that often.
So it was worth it.
Although,
While I was gone I got a new nephew.
And then today I got a new niece.
Babies... everywhere.
Anyway.
My calves
(or cows as Gary calls them)
are really sore from all the walking that I've done in the last 2 weeks.
And I've got a nice little tan from playing and laying on the beach.
I'll post pictures soon of both trips...
I took some for the NY trip but I didn't take any at the beach.
dumb.
So the beach pictures won't be my own.
Until then...
Toodles!
p.s
we saw Harry Potter tonight... one word. EPIC.

No comments: