Expect the Unexpected

Sometimes life throws you curve balls...
And sometimes they are one after the other.
But I've learned that life is what you make it...

For the last couple of weeks my life has been one constant roller coaster.
So here is an over due update on my life...

I started my new job as a Security Officer...
My first day I got a guy fired, got promoted 2 days later.
It really has been awesome.
I haven't enjoyed a job this much in a long time
(don't get me wrong, Nephi's Books will forever and ALWAYS be my favorite)
I do get stressed out a bit sometimes, I'm now a shift supervisor.


I got my driving license taken away due to my tag decals being expired and then supposedly my license was suspended.
Everything worked out in the end.
But it definitely stressed me out.


My mom's best friend and very close friend of the family died after losing a short battle to cancer.
It was and is heart breaking.
My love and prayers go out to her family, my dear friends.
Miss Debra, you are dearly missed.


Moving into our new house has been the greatest blessing of all.
Our neighbors are AMAZING.
Its been a long time since I've come in contact with people that are this selfless.
John and Kristina would give you the shirt off their backs.
I thank the Lord every day for them.




FYI: Be prepared for a bunch of catch up posts...

No comments: