Change

New blog design. New me. New direction (no, not the band)

So I must apologize for my absence.

 I just felt like I didn’t have much to talk about. And I didn’t want to be one of those blogs that no one cares about because they ramble, and they are boring…But then I was like “Oh Wait! ... I AM a boring person!”

My life isn’t full of these daily epic adventures. I’m just boring ‘ole me. I get up Monday thru Friday and I go to work and then I go home, nothing exciting. That’s my life. By the time I get home I am worn out, my job can be very taxing sometimes… not really physically, but mentally, and sometimes emotionally. But that’s neither here nor there. Work, my husband, and my animals… that’s my life.
I don’t have any children. I’m not a Suzie Homemaker. I’m not athletic. Sometimes I get into a creative groove, but I procrastinate. I felt like no one would enjoy reading my blog. All my blog would be is me complaining, my life hasn’t really been happy go lucky. I’ve had good things happen… But I have been battling depression and bitterness for 2 years now, because of my tubal pregnancies. I was angry and hurt. That things like that could happen and no one could do anything about it.  I felt like no one cared. I don’t have the same relationship with my old friends that I use too… and I felt like people were getting tired of listening to me. I was a broken record. 

Then, I realized, why do I care? So what if I only have 9 followers? So what if my phone never rings? So what if people aren't reading my blog? I didn’t start blogging for other people… I started blogging for me. I started as a release for my thought and feelings. But I still felt that I didn’t want to be a rambler.

So, because things with some sort of value happen in my life … I figure I will start blogging again. Even if no one ever reads my blog, I’m ok with that.

I got lost in my anger and depression… but I’m starting to find myself again. 
With my new motto:
“Every great dream begins with a Dreamer. You have within you the Strength, Patience, and Passion to reach for the Stars to Change the World.”

So if you would like, you are more than welcome to join me on my journey… As I battle my inner demons and try to become a better person. And I hope I don’t bore you to death.

Hi, my name is Marlee.
I'm girly. I'm a dork. I'm passionate. I'm sensitive. I'm spoiled. I’m a dreamer.  I'm friendly. And I'm a procrastinator.
This is me... it’s who I am. And I’m here to change the world…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read so keep posting. Glad to hear you are getting to a better place.
Love!