Always in my heart

October 15th,
it came and went.
I lit a candle for my babies.
we went over to my parents for my moms birthday which was earlier during the week. 
As we sat at the kitchen table,
at 7pm I held my candle with lighter in hand.


Everyone was quite...
As I lit the wick I whispered "I love you"
Gary hugged me.
And then we ate dinner.

The rest of the evening I spent snuggling my sweet little nephew
 Who seemed to know exactly what I needed.
I am grateful for his sweet little spirit.

I don't know the reason why things happen the way they do...
I just know that I love my sweet babies even if I never got to knew them.

My gift to myself in a week or two is this...

Hearts have many shapes and colors you will find.
A concas of many feelings, opened one page at a time.
At the risk of being hurt, a heart gives openly.
Searching for another, sharing a part selflessly.
Yet someimes it is broken, 'tho it beats just the same.
pointing to the other heart, not facing the blame.
A heart that was whole is suddenly broken in two.
'Tho every new dawn gives a start to begin anew!
With the touch of our Father, hope is behind each new door.
Giving the heart another chance to love again once more. 
Time will heal the wound and the memory you'll recall.
It is better to have loved than to have felt nothing at all.


My heart may be broken...
but they will always be in my Heart.
And it still beats...


No comments: