Coconut Hair Mask



So if you know me, you know I have seriously frizzy hair.
 Like it gets ridiculous.
I have been looking for something that might tame my hair and make it healthier but I didn't want to overload it with product.
Then good ole Pinterest came to my rescue!
I had heard of the coconut hair mask before and so when I found this Pin
I knew I had to try it.


Here is what I did....
I showered and then let my hair air dry and it ended up like this...


 Then I busted out the coconut oil
 I got mine from Walmart in the cooking section.
It is solid in the jar but melts in your hands, be careful because it is kind of messy.


I saturated my hair completely, so it looked like this
 I combed through it, wrapped it up (you can use a towel or old shirt, I used a shirt) and went to bed.

When I got up I got back in the shower and washed my hair twice.
I read you can wash your hair as many times as you need... I figured twice was good for me.
I towel dried it a bit, then pulled out the hair dryer and started to semi blow it straight with a brush similar to this


And here is the end result!
I LOVE IT!
My hair is so soft and shiny! 
I will be doing this at least once a month if not two times a month...
The difference is incredible!

If you have any questions just let me know!

No comments: