Love Yourself


Hello Blogger World!
Wow, its been over a year since I posted something... I have no excuse. 
I mean other than I was working full time and my life was pretty much boring. 
I did the same thing every day. 
Get up, go to work, come home, eat, spend time with my hubby, play on my Ipad, and then go to bed. 
It wasn't worthy to write about... I promise.
You didn't miss anything.

But in the last month or so things have changed.
Gary got a job promotion.
and I quit my job. 
Best decision ever. I don't regret it. 
I do miss all the friends that I made though, I met some amazing people, I won't mention any names...
They know who they are :)
But we have been so blessed, the company Gary works for has been amazing.
His boss has done so much to help Gary succeed, I will be forever grateful for to him. For believing in Gary and giving him the opportunity to grow.

As for me...I've been home for a little over a month now...
It was weird at first, not having to rush off to work and be bossed around by different people.
Yep, no thanks.
I'm enjoying the housewife thing.

Well one thing I've started doing now that I'm home is... 
Work out and eat healthy.
It is really hard to do when you work in an office, and I wasn't allowed to leave mine for long periods of time, so I would walk down to the vending machine that was down the hall and get a fat snack...
Yeah...I gained more weight working than I care to admit. 
But really by the time I got home, it was time for dinner, I was tired, and I didn't feel like exercising.
Lame excuse... I know.

Well again, now that I'm home for good... I don't have an excuse.
But I know I need to take care of myself.
So I've been trying to get on the treadmill a couple times a week... so far so good.
and eat healthier... 
Which I'll be honest... I love food. okay, I love junk food.
the whole eating better thing is going to take some work, but I know that it needs to happen.
And on my off treadmill days, I found this RIDICULOUS abs work out... that might possibly be the death of me.
Seriously.
I just found it, so I've only done it once... I almost died. 
Go to Youtube, type in "Fitness blender standing ab workout" in the search bar.
I first saw it yesterday
When I started watching that I was like 'oh that looks so easy!'
Then I did it today...
and realized... Holy Crap... I've a fatty and totally out of shape.
Yikes.
Am I going to do it again?
Yep.
Will it kill me?
Most likely.
Will it be worth?...
Heck to the Yes.
I'm ready to get back to a healthy me.

Oh my gosh...
I'm going to hate life tomorrow...
I can't feel my legs
:)

So there you have it. 

Stay tuned to find out other ways that I'm trying to better myself.
Sounds encouraging right?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"May my heart be kind, my mind fierce and my spirit brave"
-Unknown

No comments: